Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Gourds
Yesterday Campbell and I were invited to go on a walking field trip with James' class to the pumpkin patch. The kids got to pick out a gourd and a little pumpkin. It was so much fun.
All of the kindergarteners are in love with Campbell. They kept petting her head and hugging her. And commenting on how cute she is. True to Campbell form she did not enjoy this affection. Kids would bring her presents of little gourds "Here Campbell, I found this for you!" She would take it and after inspection, toss it on the ground, or straight out tell them she didn't want it. She found her own gourd. It is this little bumpy weird looking thing. Campbell was so proud of it. She walked around showing it to everyone.
James found a gourd that looks like the letter J. She also likes to make funny faces!
We are really trying to enjoy these last days of weather where you can go for walks outside without mittens!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"What other people think of you is none of your business."
"Big or small there is a difference only you can make."
"Big or small there is a difference only you can make."

6 comments:
Campbell is such a character!
Emily
Sounds like you are really enjoying fall. I am jealous because yesterday I went for a walk and really wished I had mittens.
I wish Annika and Campbell could spend some time together, they sound so similar! Doesn't Fall seem like the shortest of all the seasons. Maybe it is because it is when we start thinking about Christmas, which is definitely a winter holiday.
HA HA! Campbell makes me laugh! Both your girls are so cute and so full of personality in each of their own little ways.
Gotta love the pumpkin patch!
How funny! We need to come visit...We have vacation next month and Brian wanted us to visit with you guys but the baby is not sleeping through the night and she doesn't cry quietly either so I thought that would be mean of us. I lost your number...please call me!
Post a Comment