Friday, October 17, 2008

Fall Colors

These pictures are not the greatest but it is here. And it is getting cold. The colors are beautiful. And I really do love the fall!

(this is in front of our house. We really need to rake! if it would just stop raininig)

7 comments:

Laurel said...

Oh, those picture pull at my heart! I miss fall. I miss crisp leaves. I miss cool weather. I miss trees that turn colors. ahhh...Would you be so kind as to post pictures of a lot of snow. That will make me feel better. ...I'll wait.

Becky said...

Beautiful! You make me wanna come move in next door and be your neighbor. Any houses for rent around there? :)

Heather said...

Hey, you stole my post. I took a bunch of fall colors pictures today. I guess you'll just have to take a look at them too. :)

Happy Warrior in Training said...

Hello Wickes! I miss those colors (I don't know if Bill remembers them from Pennsylvania... I'm sure he doesn't) but I'm envious of you right now. Tell Bill hello and that he can now keep up with my blog.

Heidi said...

Hooray for fall!!! Here at last!

Allison said...

welcome to Iowa!!!

Marchant Mayhem said...

love the the fall too!

funny but even after snow last weekend the trees are dragging they're feet around here... still really green.

oh well, eventually...

"What other people think of you is none of your business."

"Big or small there is a difference only you can make."