
The kindergartners get a snack in the afternoon. With a snack brought by one of the kids they also get milk. Every morning James' teacher gets a tally of who wants chocolate milk and who wants white milk. James is very proud that she always gets white milk. She is very health conscious and she thinks that white milk is better for you, which I guess it kind of is. When we were at my parents on Wednesday we were talking to my mom about school and what James does every day there. James told her about the milk and said that Jacob and Levi get white milk now too! She is so proud. I asked her why they get white milk now and she tells me that she told them that white milk has vitamins. I chuckle and tell her chocolate milk has vitamins too. We'll see if she starts getting chocolate milk, I doubt it! I am glad that she is so health conscious I just hope she doesn't get too fanatical.

2 comments:
That is really funny. After I read this I asked Jacob what kind of milk he gets. He said "White, because it's healthy for you" I guess we should be greatful for such health conscience kids. Hopefully they'll keep it up and maybe rub off on us. :)
Post a Comment