Saturday, October 4, 2008

Homecoming

Yesterday the girls and I went out for a walk (James was home sick from school and I wanted them to get some fresh air). I was pulling them in the wagon and we hear a band playing. James tells me there is a parade. So, we walk toward the music and sure enough there is a parade down main street. I think my girls will forever associate Iowa with parades. Homecoming is this weekend and the middle school and high school got out early for the parade. We got more candy. Bill was excited to go to a High School football game, too bad they got creamed. We made it to half time before we were frozen and had to head home and the score was 0-42.

3 comments:

Allison said...

That sounds like fun and the girls look like they are having a fabulous time!! hehe!

Marchant Mayhem said...

Hey hey hey mrs. Iowa!!

I'm loving your blog style!! lookin good. It's probably getting pretty cold there huh? We've been blessed with unusually warm weather for this time in Idaho. It's easing us in nice and slow. I still can't believe how big the girls have gotten, I was looking at old photos the other day from DeKalb... I'll have to send some your way.

Reed said...

0-42, huh...I think I remember Clayton Valley having a game like that...

"What other people think of you is none of your business."

"Big or small there is a difference only you can make."