Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Did someone just call my daughter Jim?
Today Campbell and I were able to spend half the day with James at school. It was a Halloween celebration. I love watching my kids interact with other people, so these opportunities are always a treat to me. As we were walking around on our, sorry "their" I was not wearing a costume, costume parade: through the music room, pick up a candy from the principle, through the second graders rooms, etc. We were passing a male janitor and James says "Hi Jim." To which he responds "Hi Jim." Instantly I am chuckling. I, seriously, up to this point have not put those two together. Jim is short for James. So funny! I love that she has such a relaxed and playful personality. She, of course, gave him her mocking glare.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"What other people think of you is none of your business."
"Big or small there is a difference only you can make."
"Big or small there is a difference only you can make."

5 comments:
I'd like to see that "mocking glare." I bet she got it from Bill, I mean William.
I love it!!!
And I agree with Heather.
This post had me hooked at the title. Love it. :)
I definately put it together when you named her because I told my Dad, Jim/James, that you named her after him. Hopefully, she never gets his other nickname, Jimbo...
James and the Janitor...too bad it's 90 years too late for vaudeville!
Post a Comment