Friday, April 17, 2009

She's here!

Taite Anne Wicke was born at 7:49 am weighing in at 7 lbs. 12.5 oz
We are all very happy and in love. She is a great baby and already sleeping well.

19 comments:

desert mom said...

Congratulations to ALL!! Taite is a beautiful baby. James and Campbell look so happy as well Mom and Dad. Hope Taite continues to be a good baby. She looks so healthy. I'm so happy for y'all.
My Love

Ryan 'n' Joy said...

Awesome - great job....
How did you come up with her name, I love naming stories......

Preston and Rachel said...

Congratulations! What a cute baby, and a nice little head of hair. I like the name choice. We are so happy for you!

Heather Dawson said...

Congrats!!! I absolutely love the name. You all look so happy!!

tinybubbles said...

Hooray! She is beautiful! You all look so great! I love her name, too! Thanks for posting pictures so quick!

brit said...

Congrats!!! I can't wait to watch her grow. Post lots of pics.

Adam & Jetta said...

You look great, Taite is beautiful, and the girls look so happy!!! Congrats, take care of yourself!

Hamilton Family said...

Congratulations! You all look so happy!

xoxoxoxox

Amy said...

What a cute name Erin!

The Roderick Family said...

Congrats, she is beautiful. You have such a cute family!

Heather said...

Wow, what a pretty girl. She looks so healthy, and everyone looks so happy. Congratulations!

mama bird said...

Congratulations. She is beautiful. The name seems to fit perfectly.

Anonymous said...

Fabulous. Congratulations. Taite is such a CUTE name.

Heidi said...

Welcome! Look at all that hair! Congrats to Mom, Dad, and sisters!!!

Emily Kate said...

We just can't wait to see more pictures. We love her already!

Thomas Helaman said...

We were just saying that she should have arrived! Congratulations!! (Exclamation point warning in this message.) But truly we are so thrilled for you all! Having a new little baby in our house and loving it every minute gives me such excitement for you. Babies are just delicious! And you, Erin, look amazing! Bravo to you, and our love to every one there. xoxo

Marchant Mayhem said...

OH MY HECK!!

you had your baby!! I'm sooooo excited for you!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! that's such a cute name too.

life with 3 girls... lol atleast your a bit ahead of me and can lead the way *grin*

hope your doing well and adjusting... 3 was a whopper for me. I'll give you a call in a day or two to get the low down. ;)

brit said...

SO I knew you and Liz were due close to the same time but I can't believe you had your babies one day apart. That is the kind of scenario we would have dreamed up in college. Except in those dreams we all lived next door to each other. Pretty cool though. I am really happy for you girls and your families.

Quists said...

Congratulations... she is beautiful! I hope you are recovering well and adjusting okay. We are so happy for you!

"What other people think of you is none of your business."

"Big or small there is a difference only you can make."