Friday, December 14, 2007
I had the flu yesterday, I am actually still getting over it. I don't like being sick, especially as a mother and with a household to run. Luckily Bill had taken the day off work because James had her preschool Christmas program (pictures to come soon), so I was able to rest and know that the girls were well taken care of. If Bill didn't have the day off I can only imagine what the house would look like (all the Christmas presents opened) and the things the girls would have eaten (cookies, m&m's, spilled milk and juice) because I felt like I had been hit by a truck and wouldn't have been able to really care for them at all. Of course this all comes with perfect timing, I am the Activities Committee Chair and our Christmas party is Saturday. I will count my blessings that it is not today, I still feel like crap. Since I haven't loaded our new pictures on the computer yet I will post some pictures from the other day when James got a hold of the camera. Yesterday she took 5 pictures of the entertainment system because that was where Freddie the imaginary frog
she was babysitting was. She sure has an imagination!





Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"What other people think of you is none of your business."
"Big or small there is a difference only you can make."
"Big or small there is a difference only you can make."

2 comments:
I'm sorry you were sick. That is no fun at all. Great pictures! I think she has a future in photography. Hey, your little girl's room looks adorable. I love the paint colors.
Hope you get to feeling better quickly and that no one else gets it. Merry Christmas!
Feel better, Erin! Being sick is the pits. I can't believe how much the girls have grown since last summer!
(It's Emily's sister, btw.)
Post a Comment