Monday, May 18, 2009

Really? 9 years?

It is truly a miracle. That at age 19 {young, immature, and naive} you can meet the man of your dreams. The funny thing is that I didn't know to the extent of how perfect he really was/is for me. There is no way I could have known the intricacies of married life, the continual relationship maintenance, and parenting to top it off. And there he is through it all, helping me along, laughing and making me laugh (that is the only way you can make it through some situations), providing, caring, loving and don't let me forget patient. He is way more patient then I. And for that I am forever grateful! It has definitely been a journey so far. I am still in shock that it has actually been 9 years! We have been through thick and thin. Lived in many states, apartments/houses, graduated with two degrees. Here we are with more then we could have predicted! Three perfect girls, a great career, a wonderful house bursting at the seams with love.

I love you Bill! You are so the man of my dreams.


p.s. sorry to get so cheesy; )

9 comments:

brit said...

Happy Anniversary! I love that photo. I remember when you had those taken. Did Jan do it?

Becky said...

Lovely post to celebrate such a special day. Happy Anniversary!

The Marshall Family said...

I love it when you get cheesy! Congrats!

Erin said...

Yes, Jan took the picture. He did a great job. Man I wish I still looked that good!

mama bird said...

Congratulations on 9 years and you DO still look great!

Mandy said...

Hi! Happy Anniversary! That is a cute picture of you guys. 9 years does seem long. Time goes by so fast, doesn't it?

pawlowski said...

Awwwww, how sweet! Congrats on 9 years!! Time fly's doesn't it? Hope you had a wonderful day!!

brit said...

You totally still look that good. I was actually thinking how in your recent family photo, both you and Bill look basically the same as I remember you from college.

Quists said...

Happy Anniversary you two! I love the picture too!

"What other people think of you is none of your business."

"Big or small there is a difference only you can make."