Saturday, May 16, 2009

James Cowgirl Song

Your guesses were great! The first verse is:

Cowgirls should swing their ropes and hiccup their heels.

Hiccup meaning kick-up in 5 year old world. I was impressed that she spelled it correctly for what she meant to write. Here are some of the other verses (there were about 7):

And they should ride a horse and they play the guitar.

And they sit on the fence and they brush their horses hair and feed their horses apples.

And they should take care of their cats and they should sleep with their cat.


Questions for the song writer:
How do you know so much about cowgirls?
-I don't know, it's just in my brain.
Do you want to be a cowgirl?
-I'm not sure.
But they do cool stuff, and they have a horse.
-I know but mom, just stop giving me questions.

I guess our song writer is a little shy.
"What other people think of you is none of your business."

"Big or small there is a difference only you can make."