It's been in the upper 50's and lower 60's the past couple days and we cannot get enough of outside! Everything has melted, which has left the ground a little wet and some bums a little wet too.
Yesterday as Campbell and I were driving to my doctor's appointment we saw 4 red tailed hawks and a bald eagle. It was beautiful. I was passed on a love for birds of prey from my father. He caught and raised a couple when he was a little girl (his favorite joke). And next time you visit their house ask to see his pictures, they are pretty gory.
It is overcast and rainy today, but thunderstorms are one of my favorite things about the Midwest. I hope we have thunder and lightening today.
At the grocery store yesterday the stars were aligned. Strawberries were on sale and there was some cut up watermelon that was reduced for sale. Last night and this morning we had my favorite fruit salad. Try it sometime. Strawberries and watermelon are the perfect compliment to each other. I could eat it all day long and practically feel the warm sun on my face.
Saturday, March 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"What other people think of you is none of your business."
"Big or small there is a difference only you can make."
"Big or small there is a difference only you can make."

3 comments:
yumm, you make it sound like Spring for sure. I'm ready, even down here in the desert.
Love to All
yah... rub it in. I had snow yesterday morning! Luckily it's melted already... but I'm soooo ready! the thought of strawberries and watermelon is about enough to make me drive down to the store and pay the insane price to have some! I can't wait till I can start planting a garden!!! woo hoo spring!
We had that weather a week ago. I even played tennis. It was awesome. But now it is back to being cold so I went skiing instead. March is a funny month like that. Also, that salad sounds like a great idea; I will totally try it.
Post a Comment