Monday, March 16, 2009

My wonderful husband.

Here he is getting the girls outside to play because the temperature was above 40 degrees.Here are the girls enjoying the burgers he grilled in the same dreary weather because his pregnant wife really wanted a burger.

And here he is building a bird house. Including the girls as much as he can, because he has much more patience then I do, and I love him for that. Safety glasses a must.And even though he dislikes the sport soccer, you can find him out kicking the ball around. I guess the long winters really wear on a California guy and he is itching to get outside so much that he will even brave the below 70 temperatures. He has been day dreaming about mowing the lawn!

4 comments:

brit said...

Hurray for Bill!

Heather said...

I am right there with him on celebrating 40 degrees after a cold winter. The purple sweater dress that James is wearing in the first picture, Adriana and Annika have matching ones too! Cool birdhouse. Our neighbors have one and we love watching the birds come feed.

Heidi said...

James and the burger--classic!

I'm glad spring has finally arrived for you!

Anonymous said...

Burgers...I think that it is a Wicke thing to make homemade burgers. Nathans are so fabulous. I noticed just now too that Bill looks EXACTLY like Nathan. It is amazing. I was wondering where Nathan fit in in the Wicke clan and he fits with Bill.
Great pictures. You need to post some of you being pregnant, hello :o)

"What other people think of you is none of your business."

"Big or small there is a difference only you can make."