Saturday, March 21, 2009

Definitely Made of Honor Dresses

I woke up last night because my dream was getting too confusing. I had been wanting to watch a chick flick for awhile now, and finally got around to watching 3 yesterday. This does not fare well when they all mush together.

Yesterday I also had a doctor's appointment. 4 weeks to go! Up to this point I have brought Campbell with me to my appointments and she has been wonderful. Seriously, a dream! She would sit quietly and talk to the nurse or doctor just a little bit. Yesterday I had both of the girls because James was off from school and Campbell was something else! Good thing this was the last appointment they will be at! (the verdict is still out on a name, it is driving me crazy!)

Since we were down in the big city we decided to use a free pass we had to go see the Figge Art Museum. It was interesting. We always were able to get out and get some culture in Milwaukee, so I am trying to keep that up. They had a great family play room where you could build with paper, pipe cleaners, markers and tape. James made a house and Campbell made the Turbo 3000. You could tell how small town it was because I think we saw 5 other people. And when Campbell touched one of the labels on a display table a security guard was there in 5 seconds to tell me to make sure my kids didn't touch the table. Then he followed us around. Even while we were sitting on a couch having an art appreciation moment. Seriously! Campbell would wave at him and I would give him the stink eye. But then we walked into a room where a man was taking a picture of a Jackson Pollock the security guard didn't come for like 5 minutes to tell him he can't take pictures. It was a fun afternoon and the girls enjoyed it. The horse was really cool.

5 comments:

Emily Kate said...

Let me guess, you watched Definitely Maybe, Made of Honor, and 27 Dresses? :)

Hamilton Family said...

Hey, I've got a name that I think would be a great Wicke "family of girls" name. What do you think of Madison? We can't wait! XOXOXOXO

Miner Famliy said...

what are your possible choices for names???

gwyn

Colby said...

Hi! How are you? Your girls are so cute and are getting so big. Congrats on being pregnant. That is so exciting!

Heather said...

Those three movies are a blur in my head too and I didn't even see them back to back and I don't have a baby inside me sapping my brain power.
I am impressed that your small town museum has a Jackson Pollock and I saw that horse somewhere in a big city museum.

"What other people think of you is none of your business."

"Big or small there is a difference only you can make."