Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Campbell has this thing with markers.

I really need to get it under control.It looks like lipstick but it is marker.

You can kind of see the rug in the background. I love it, now that I finally have it!

6 comments:

Emily said...

Gosh she's cute. :)
(emily again!)

Heather said...

Good thing she didn't color all over the rug. There is something about almost-three-year-olds when they don't have their big sisters to play with they can really get into trouble.

Becky said...

Love the pic and love the rug!

brit said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
brit said...

That rug is awesome!!! You should post more pictures of your home. I got my rug in the mail yesterday also. I am going to get pictures up on my blog tonight (promise!!).

Brian and Martha said...

Lindsay does that too. Only she has a thing for her forehead of all places. How funny. I do love the rug. It looks great.

"What other people think of you is none of your business."

"Big or small there is a difference only you can make."