We had a blast at the apple orchard with some friends of ours. The lady who owns the place was so nice to let us pick even though it wasn't a day they are normally open. She said "If I'm here, we're open!" It made our day!
Friday, September 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"What other people think of you is none of your business."
"Big or small there is a difference only you can make."
"Big or small there is a difference only you can make."

8 comments:
Those are super cute pictures! How did you find the orchard? It looks really nice!
Those are cute pictures, I love the color scheme. James looks so pretty in that one where she is holding an apple that she is eating. Her eyes and lips really stand out.
What great pictures! Looks like such a great time!
How cute! What a fun memory.
How cute! What a fun memory.
Fruit right off the tree and veggies from the garden are the best. Every person, child or adult, needs to have that experience. Think of the millions who have never tasted tree ripe fruit or just picked veggies from the garden.
What cute pictures!! Memories the girls will love. Love to All
Hey Erin!! Cute pictures! We did have a fun time. Thanks for inviting us, the kids loved it.
These pictures are great! What a fantastic outing. As for your bat, you are super brave. I hate bats. I would have been one of the screamers (inadvertant, ofcourse, but still) at Walmart. I am not brave. Sad, but true.
Post a Comment