Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Tag!

We had a great weekend and I have been a little stuck with the blogging thing. And the cleaning thing. So this tag should at least help with the blogging thing. (not to eloquent today people)

Three Things Each

20 Years Ago
1. I was baptized.
2. I was in 2nd grade at Savage Elementary School.
3. I told my class that I had eaten Fried Worms (true!).

10 Years Ago
1. I was starting college at Ricks in Rexburg, ID and loving it!
2. I had met my life long friends Britt and Liz: )
3. I was learning how to live on my own, what an experience.

5 Year Ago
1. I had just had James.
2. Going to college at Northern Illinois University.
3. Being blissfully happy with my life, married, baby and going to school.

2-3 Years Ago
1. I had Campbell.
2. I was in my last semester of/graduating from college majoring in Geography.
3. Working as a teller at Castle Bank, loved it!

1 Year Ago
1. Living in Milwaukee, WI.
2. Enjoying the city life, museums, parks, splash pools and Lake Michigan.
3. I was babysitting Kennedy and James started preschool.

This Year so Far
1. Putting our house on the market.
2. Moving to Iowa.
3. We took a trip to Cali! Disneyland, the beach, Aunt Lisa, Tyson, Nicole, Lianne, and Grandma Bell :)

Yesterday
1. Took James to school and picked her up.
2. Did 3 loads of laundry.
3. Made chicken lettuce wraps for dinner.

Today
1. Fed James and Campbell breakfast.
2. Went to the store to get Bill some allergy medicine.
3. Wiped off the table and paid bills.

Tomorrow
1. Take James to school.
2. Clean the house.
3. Play with Campbell.

Next Year
1. Hopefully our house will be sold by then and we will be buying a house in Iowa.
2. Jame will be in 1st Grade.
3. I would love to go to Europe, this is a far reach!

5 comments:

brit said...

It has been 10 years since we moved in together???! I can't believe my luck in living with you girls. What a wonderful couple of years!!!

We need to get together sometime. I think we need to plan a little beach get-away or something some weekend.

Laurel said...

Happy late birthday to James! Time flies!!! I just found out that my aunt is your real estate agent? Is that right? Crazy small world.

Heidi said...

Random question: what did you think of the Bean Trees?

brit said...

Have you really read all those books this year? I am impressed. I never read anymore. If I am lucky, I sometimes listen to an audio book.

Heather said...

Did you really eat fried worms?

"What other people think of you is none of your business."

"Big or small there is a difference only you can make."