Thursday, September 18, 2008

Wicke Happenings

James didn't have school on Monday so we went to the Family Museum in the Quad Cities. It was really fun and there was nobody there. They had some cool exhibits. This room had a camera that would alter the images in different ways. It felt kind of modern art-ish. The girls had a blast! They spent lots of time in the horse pretend play area. There was another room that had the camera/screen thing that changed colors and showed your movements.They had a spinning exhibit with a ride thing that was like the tea cups at Disneyland. Campbell would not get in, James loved it. The other night Bill and the girls were playing football in the backyard. They had a little bit of fun. James did her touchdown dance, it was very good. Dog pile!

8 comments:

brit said...

That museum looks awesome. I would go there every day. But the best pic is the one of Bill watching the touch down dance. That is so Bill. I love that the two of you don't seem to have aged at all in the last decade! Also, FYI, I finally posted a pic of one of my rooms in one of my first posts. And I got my rug. I need to get a pic of that soon.

Allison said...

Looks like you guys had fun at the museum but James looked alittle too serious on the horse! Lighten girl!

Becky said...

Ah, livin' the american dream. James suddenly looks older in that picture on the horse. Must be the effect of entering kindergarten. ;)

Heather said...

Awesome pictures! Sounds like you guys are having a lot of fun.
Post some pictures of yourself next time.

Laurel said...

What a fantastic place! And I love that you all don't have fences between yards out there. Reminds me of home! Here every yard is surrounded by a concrete block wall. It seems so unfriendly!

Karen Nihipali Wicke said...

I love museums like that! How fun.

Go gettem girls! Jump on dad!

Have a great day.

desert mom said...

I love to see Bill and the girls playing and having such a good time. So glad you have such good times taking the girls to museums and etc. too.

Da Ilaoa's said...

I agree with Britt...you two look the same but now have two adoreable kids! I'm so happy that you and Bill have girls that still want to play sports, especially football!

"What other people think of you is none of your business."

"Big or small there is a difference only you can make."