
And James was glaring at the camera at first, I'm glad they captured a different look, kind of:
We had a blast swimming and I love being in the water with them. James is a good little swimmer and Campbell is fearless. My recent indulgence is watching re-runs of Project Runway. In the spirit of sewing I, with my minimal talent, threw together some PJ's for James to match the ones that I made for her when she was 3. The girls love the cozy gowns!

7 comments:
Those ID poses were great! Cute nighties too. Lucky girls!
Cute girls and cute pjs!
(emily again)
Blue steel--ha!! She is really really ridiculously good looking.
It took me a minute to figure out what the "Y" is. I thought, "BYU is a thousand miles away."
You may have some future models on your hands!
How fun to be able to go and swim together! Good idea. It sounds like the Y and the library will be visited frequently. :) Cute photo ideas!
Welcome to life in the country! Where I grew up we didn't even have a Y. We just had ditches, haystacks, and a park. Well, they did build a tennis court...except no one in town played tennis. But it was great for a rollerskating rink.
The great part about living rural style is that it is great for developing imaginations! And if you get a real hankering for those "big city" doodads...come visit!!! :0)
P.S. Love the zoolander face!!
I always thought you should have been a model. Looks like Campbell is on her way also.
Post a Comment