Friday, August 29, 2008

James is 5!






Really she is growing into such a wonderful, inventive, beautiful little girl. She has the most amazing imagination and loves to have fun. She keeps us laughing. I can't believe that we have had her in our family for 5 years already!

12 comments:

Becky said...

Happy Birthday James!!

Emily Kate said...

So sweet! Happy birthday James! I remember the day James was born, actually! Jacob was home in WI and called me in UT on my birthday and was so excited that James was born on my birthday. He said it was a sign! :)

desert mom said...

You are a beautiful young lady James. You are growing too fast. Hope you have a HAPPY DAY. We love you.

Hamilton Family said...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JAMES!!! You are growing up soooo fast! We hope this day is special day that you'll never forget!

Love,
Aunt Carolee, Uncle Randy and all your Alaskan cousins!

Da Ilaoa's said...

I loved the princess birthday! I can't believe you've been a mommie for five years!

Heather said...

She really does look grown up in the last picture. Something about the look in her eyes. . .

The Marshall Family said...

Ok so that first picture REALLY threw me off. I thought you had a baby and didn't tell me you were pregnant! WIERD!! Happy birthday James!

Heidi said...

What a sweetie! I love the limboing princess photo.

Heather said...

My girls are soooooo impressed with that duckie cake. You have totally raised the bar for birthday cakes by posting that photo.

brit said...

She is beautiful. AND that rubber ducky cake is amazing.

Quists said...

Happy, happy Birthday- James dear! She IS beautiful--- I hope she had a fun day!

Erin said...

I love that princess party. That would be so much fun! I wish adults had more reasons to be that fancy

"What other people think of you is none of your business."

"Big or small there is a difference only you can make."