Monday, August 11, 2008
I think we wore them out.
The girls (mostly Campbell) have been having a hard time sleeping through the night. It might be because Campbell is cutting her 2 yr molars ( at 33 months, I know!). So I decided that some classical music could help them fall asleep and stay asleep. So far it has worked great. Last night when I went in to check on them this is how they were:
I don't know how Campbell fell asleep on the floor like that and James was about to take a tumble. But they sure were cute. Bill turned off the music as he was leaving the room after putting Campbell in her bed. I would say it only lasted about 30 minutes before Campbell was awake. It was the teeth thing and we had to get her some Orajel and Tylenol before she could fall asleep again. Poor little girl!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"What other people think of you is none of your business."
"Big or small there is a difference only you can make."
"Big or small there is a difference only you can make."

6 comments:
I'm with ya all the way. We use music every night--even when we're in a hotel or camping we bring along the ipod and battery-powered speakers. :)
Hi Erin,
School starts for us on August 20. That's a Wednesday. Hope James has fun!!!
I love that kids can fall asleep almost anywhere and any position. Those are definitely first date embarrassment pictures! :)
too cute! That stuff puts me to sleep too. Hey I need your number....My old phone is dead.
Teething is the worst! Poor Campbell. Hopefully they will break through soon so she can just relax already. Good idea to use the music though... I've been meaning to play more music for Hazen in general, but that would be a good way to do it. Thanks for the idea!
Have you tried a white noise machine?
Post a Comment