Thursday, August 7, 2008

Toady Toad

Campbell warmed up to him first. She wouldn't leave that poor little guy alone.
C: I don't quite trust you James with my toad, but since you are older I guess you can hold him.
(I am totally putting those words in her mouth)
James was proud that she was holding a toad, the things she usually screams at.
Campbell's skilled hands catching and re-catching Toady.
All Day Long!p.s. I really like our new camera

2 comments:

Reed said...

Ah, youthful days filled with wild-life and backyard pool! Good times.

desert mom said...

With all my boys I don't remember any of them bringing in toads, bugs and etc. when they were little. Now when they got bigger--much bigger speaking of Ben, I had to get use to snakes. Have fun with the little creatures.

And speaking about the produce...I can't believe people don't know the names of our 50 United States and/or where they are located, at least a close proximty. We have people thinking that New Mexico is that border Country south of the USA line. That has been going on for a long time that's why on our vehicle license plates it says New Mexico, USA

I must say though that there are some import fruit and vegatables that I don't know what they are but I at least ask.

"What other people think of you is none of your business."

"Big or small there is a difference only you can make."