Last night was a total lunar eclipse. And this is the best picture we could get from our sad, old, little camera. Hopefully in the future we will be able to get a new on that has more then 1.3 mega pixels. It does pretty good for close up pictures though, I can't' complain. Since Bill has pneumonia and we have had a really fun beginning to the year, I have been feeling somewhat run down, to say the least. My mom and brother came over yesterday and I begged and pleaded (or just asked) if they would want to take the girls home with them so I could get some rest. The moment my mother said "Yeah, that would be great." I started crying. If that gives you a better perspective on my level of exhaustion. I am very grateful that we live close to family so they can help. I fell fast asleep moments after then shut the door. I am much more recharged today.
Here are some pictures from last week. I have been filling in for James' dance teacher since she just had a baby. It has been so much fun and it really has me thinking that I need a dance class for myself, I forgot how much I love dancing. Last week Campbell picked out her clothes for dance. She was so proud of her outfit that we took pictures. It is quite a site to see when she sings Popular all dressed up like this:
James showing us her tippy toes for ballet.
Whenever I go into the kitchen and start banging around Campbell comes running in "I want to help you!" and pulls up a chair to where ever my work area is. She loves cooking. She also love the movie Ratatouille, my mom pointed out that Campbell is really attentive watching that one.
James' preschool had an open house and it was so fun. The made this dinosaur and voted to name it Sponge Bob (so creative!). Campbell had tons of fun because she felt like she was at preschool. She has been asking lately if she can go to preschool. Sounds great to me!

2 comments:
And you wonder why you're exhausted!!! Send your girls my way, I'll take them for a few :). Bill--get better.
Pneumonia! Argh! I'm so sorry. You guys have had it tough! Yea for grandmas and grandpas. Hope Bill gets better soon, and don't overdo it. You need a break!
Post a Comment