Monday, February 25, 2008

A hamburger as big as your head.

This picture was taken before Campbell got her tonsils out. She saw that we were all having a hamburger and she insisted on having one too. She has so much hutspa, she's feisty just like Grandma Bell. She wasn't able to make much of a dent on the hamburger but it sure made her happy to have one.
This weekend was sweet and sour. I came down with a horrible head cold. But Bill is getting better. It's kind of hard when neither parent is 100%. My parents have been great and came over Sunday to make dinner and take the kids away for a little while so we could nap. The kids have been wonderful too. Best kids ever! Friday night and Saturday I was able to go spend some time with my friend Carissa. It was great. We went to the Brad and Colin Comedy Show (they are two guys from Who's Line is is Anyway.) Here's a clip of a similar skit they did. I don't think I have laughed that much in a long time. My face hurt we were laughing so much. It was just what we needed. Then Saturday Carissa had set up for us to get facials. One and a half hour facials. It was wonderful. Meanwhile, Bill and the girls relaxed at home. The girls have been so great during this whole sickness thing. They have started playing together so well. All day Saturday and Sunday they were playing with all their friends on the stairs (the car). On Sunday I noticed that James had actually put little hair clips on all of the little stuffed animals ears. So cute! I am so thankful that the girls haven't gotten sick!

2 comments:

emily kate said...

Sorry to hear you've been sick. Your girls are just too cute!! And 1 1/2 hour facials? Color me jealous! :)

Laurel said...

Ugh! Get better already will you two? Misery! I wouldn't trade you sicknesses, but I'd take the 1 1/2 hour facial any day! Good for you. Tell Bill we are wishing him well, too. Love to your cute girls.

"What other people think of you is none of your business."

"Big or small there is a difference only you can make."