My Favorite Food: (I have to copy Becky on this one.) I could really go for a chicken taco salad from Cafe Rio right about now. Well, that statement holds true pretty much always. And since there is no Cafe Rio even close to where I am I have had this craving for more then six months now. Laurel introduced me to this last summer and I have wanted another one ever since.

Middle Name: I took my maiden name for my middle name when I got married. And this guy contributed to the development of the railway. Thank you. I guess.
College Major: The Earth! That is right my major was more about the whole entire Earth then what many mistaken it as just the physical make up of the Earth. I am a Geography major (study of the physical Earth, weather, mapping and culture) not Geology (just the study of the physical Earth). I'm not bitter when people make this mistake. I just wanted to make it clear! Ha ha.

Favorite Vacation: We honeymooned at Fort Bragg, CA. It is peaceful, secluded and beautiful. I would love to go back. I would love to live there!
Bad Habit: The Webkinz game Goober's Lab. I'm addicted.

Name of a Pet: I had to cheat on this one because the first picture that came up for "kitty " was disturbing. We call our cat Kitty.

Place I Would Like to Visit: Since the time I found out that Erin means Ireland I have felt some connection.

Where I Live Now: Our Cape Cod is a little more interesting then this one.

Where I Would Love to Live: I typed in "country" and it gave me a picture of San Fran wine country. It's a sign!
I would love to see pictures from anyone who wants to do this tag.

2 comments:
Oooh, so sorry about the Cafe Rio thing. I should never have introduced you. I think they put some sort of crack in their food because it is seriously addicting. Seriously. Sorry!
Great tag! I may have to try it! And what is your middle name exactly????
Post a Comment