Friday, January 23, 2009

Things we have been up to.

Campbell and I are taking a break from our busy day. She is jamming out to Journey and Neil Diamond on Bill's sweet record player. (that's right I said record player!) As I work away on the computer:) Enjoy pictures from I don't know how long ago, but I finally cleaned off the camera.

Sweetie is fitting right into our family. So far, most of my family likes the heat vents. When you hear the furnace kick on there is a rush and scramble to jump on a vent and bask in the heat. Saturday mornings I can find Bill and the girls all huddled under a blanket over a vent, the cats join in. I guess the girls got their Dad's thin California blood!After I dropped James off at school the other day I went in her room to put some things away and the cats were so cute. Kitty was just all cuddled up on Campbell's bed.And Sweetie was propped up with a book. Sleeping. James must've thought she needed some lite reading before her nap.
One Saturday morning at breakfast Bill and the girls were cracking each other up with making silly faces and sounds. It was quite a riot! What a silly daddy.
Campbell showing us that she can make her tongue into a "log" as she told me in the car one day.Campbell being her normal comedian self. This is her thumb wearing a hat. (notice the dino p.j.'s, she loves them!)I have been busy trying to get the house organized and unpacked. I have been working on painting the girls room. I painted some stripes in their closet. And I made this bar with hooks on it so they can reach it to put things away.
We went sledding with our friends the Pawlowski's. They had so much fun!
The girls are my olive cutters when we make homemade pizza. They got skillz!
James and Sweetie. She is growing up so fast. (you take your pick on who I am talking about!)The other day Campbell told me that she was a baby horse and this is what she showed me. It looks like an angry baby horse.
Well, until I unload the pictures from my camera again, farewell.

8 comments:

Heidi said...

Journey I heartily approve of, but Neil Diamond???? Love that you still have a record player. Looks like a lot of fun at the Wicke house.

brit said...

Nice pictures. Thanks for sharing.

Emily Kate said...

Your girls have such a fun sense of humor! I bet they always keep you laughing.

Heather said...

Wait a minute, is your cat named Sweetie or Kitty, or do you have 2 new cats? Nice closet!

Becky said...

Love it all! (especially the vents. ha ha)

I'm finally home--will call you soon, no doubt!

Quists said...

Cute pictures and updates! Your girls are so darling.

Brian and Martha said...

I love the blankets on the girls beds. The colors in the room look great with them. Good work.

Martha

Karen Nihipali Wicke said...

Hilarious pictures.
What a fun family.
When we find the time, we'll come visit too.

"What other people think of you is none of your business."

"Big or small there is a difference only you can make."