Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Since it is a snow day . . .

Again. With not much snow. I guess that is what we get for living where there are "rural"areas in our district. It is quite cold. And windy. I don't really want to go out, so I'm glad I don't have to. I have been in a blogging slump lately. So, I am stealing this little exercise from my SIL, Em. (Thanks!)

i am: still in my pj's.
i think: about the cleaning I need to do.
i know: thinking about it is not doing it.
i want: to go to Target.
i dislike: mean kids at James' school.
i miss: being able to go to a fancy grocery store, quickly. (Pick N Save on State)
i fear: things I can't plan for.
i feel: dirty, I need to shower still too!
i hear: Stuart Little in the TV room.
i smell: EVERYTHING. My sense of smell is heightened.
i crave: not much. Weird.
i cry: not often, lately. But always at weddings. I feel like a freak at Wicke weddings. They don't cry.
i usually: shower and get dressed.
i search: for socks. The girls always take them off.
i wonder: what this new little Wicke girl will look like.
i regret: not spending more time with Sarah.
i love: my family. All of it. Extended on both sides.
i care: about my girls being happy.
i always: am willing to talk to anyone.
i worry: about silly things, like if I forgot it was garbage day.
i am not: wearing my contacts yet.
i remember: when Bill and I were newlyweds. So innocent!
i believe: in family and the future.
i dance: to silly commercial jingles.
i sing: in the car.
i don’t always: do the dishes before I go to sleep.
i argue: rarely.
i write: on the blog.
i win: battles with my girls.
i lose: the comb to do the girls hair, not sure if I lose it or it is taken?
i wish: everyone could see how wonderful they really are.
i listen: to NPR.
i don’t understand: how Bill does it all.
i can usually be found: in my house.
i am afraid: of having a c-section, again.
i need: a girl's night.
i forget: to do the laundry sometimes.
i am happy: now. My life is perfect. Right now.

On a side note I had a weird dream last night that we were moving to NYC ( I so totally wish, and then we could hang out with Jacob and Em!). It was only going to be for 6 months and it was exciting. We had lots of dream activity last night. Campbell had a nightmare that "fluffy" by the dresser ate her. And James joined my in my bed around 6:45 because she had a nightmare too. I wonder what spurred all the night imaginings.

8 comments:

brit said...

I forgot it was garbage day today also FOR THE SECOND WEEK in a row. Gross.

Some of those thoughts were really touching thanks for sharing.

Let's plan a girl's night.

Emily Kate said...

You SHOULD move to NYC! That would be so much fun!

Laurel said...

I want a snow day. I loved snow days. And I'll make a deal with you: I'll cry with you at the next wedding, okay? I'm usually pretty good at it. :0)

desert mom said...

I guarantee you at the next two weddings I'll will be sobbing.

I've never experienced a c-section, you're in my prayers.
My Love

pawlowski said...

Cute idea! I need a girls night out too. How'bout it? :)

Miner Famliy said...

im free to questions, you can ask any if you like


Gwyneth

Quists said...

The children are being mean to James? I hope not!

I liked reading these things about you... I always like your posts though! Hope you're doing well!

Cindy said...

i loved reading that. it was a cute little catch up on your life!

"What other people think of you is none of your business."

"Big or small there is a difference only you can make."