
This is basically how she looks all the time now that James is in school. Campbell is still trying to figure out what exactly to do with herself. The first day she played all by herself most of the day. Yesterday we colored together a lot. And we went to the library to get a Blue's Clues movie. Surprisingly I didn't cry on James first day of school. It does feel kind of weird having her gone, but things haven't really changed. I've been dealing with the "rug saga" (trying to get the only rug I like for the house at the price I am willing to pay) and the "garbage pick up saga" (today I was told that we aren't a Monday pick up but a Thursday pick up, so the 5 phone calls I've made over the past 2 days and Bill dragging the garbage cans out and back multiple times were for naught, at least now we know, and they picked up the garbage today!). Campbell is just getting bored and pushing the limits and coming up with weird things to do. Like wearing her "sisters" bling. The sisters bling is a wall hanging from their room, letters strung together that spell sisters. She thinks it makes a good necklace.
6 comments:
Poor little Campbell! I hope she gets used to the new routine soon. Hopefully she'll enjoy all the extra alone time with Mommy! :)
How precious! Wearing the "Sister's Bling", Maybe that's Campbell's way of having James there when she's not.
It was hard for me when Carolee started school because she came home and told me that Mrs. B knew everything. Boy did that crush me. Until then "mother" knew everything. Well, I finally got over it and looked forward to when the children started school. They had so many new adventures, things to learn and new friends to meet.
That's a photo to hang on to for the later years. Love it!
it's so sad and cute, too. when gracie started preschool she would wear one of my necklaces and whenever she felt nervous she would just touch it and feel better. sweet, huh? how nice for you and campbell to have some time together.
That picture of Campbell is so precious. She just has such a look of concern on her face! Poor little thing! She's had a lot of changes in the last few months!
I so feel you on the rug saga. I think 99% of all rugs and shower curtains in the whole world are ugly crap. And the cute ones cost about $20k.
Post a Comment