Tuesday, July 29, 2008
Success
Despite the fact that I locked my keys in the car, today has been a success. We went for our daily walk, did some grocery shopping (with the keys locked in the car, good thing we live in a tiny town so Bill could get to us before the food defrosted) and we went to story time. It was good. The librarian who does story time is great. The girls sat and listened to the four books and then watched a short movie. Then they have a bucket, that you had put a paper with your name on it into earlier, and draw names out for prizes. The cool thing was that today was the last reading time for the summer so everyone gets a prize. The girls were so happy. They each picked something they love. James saw this doll before her turn and it took about half a second for her to pick it out. So determined. Campbell picked a ladybug finger puppet. Then they got to make little worms with paper chains.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"What other people think of you is none of your business."
"Big or small there is a difference only you can make."
"Big or small there is a difference only you can make."

3 comments:
Looks like fun. Did I tell you about how I locked us out of our new place the first day here? I was debating on whether or not to go to story time tomorrow, but after your post, I think we will.
It is so good to see you guys are liking the new place so much. I love the pictures of the house. It looks so great. We sure miss you here.
Holy cow Stephenson clan!! It's genetic!!!
http://www.slicesoflight.com/heidi/?p=141
Post a Comment