Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Pictures

A Girl is Always Happy on Her Horse.
Campbell likes to name things. When she got her first Webkinz she was able to picked a name right away and stuck with it. Her polar bear is named Well. When we got these horses she picked out the black one and she named it Brownie. Everyone asks her "Why not Blackie?" but she knows she named it Brownie, not because of the color, but like the dessert.
If you look closely this is Campbell being a dinosaur. She is a slow motion dino most of the time. She roars softly and moves slowly, for 15 minutes at a time all around the house. Here she is with mischief in her eyes. A normal thing for her.
The hooded woman is . . .James! Some dear friends of ours gave this to us and she loves wearing it all the time. One day she wore it everywhere we went. She especially loves to wear it while riding Isabelle-whose nickname is Isabella. Campbell is all cowgirl!

3 comments:

Adam & Jetta said...

Adorable pictures! I can't get over how beautiful your girls are!

Laurel said...

Your kids seem like such characters! Of course, who am I to talk? Griffin has spent the morning in his Spiderman costume. I love their little imaginations!

tinybubbles said...

I love these pictures!!! Campbell's hair looks fantastic...did you cut it?

"What other people think of you is none of your business."

"Big or small there is a difference only you can make."