Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Small towns.

The last two days the girls and I have gone for a walk in the morning. Since we inhierited a double jogger from a wonderful friend I am able to start kind of working out. Last week the girls got blisters from all the walking I made them do. So, our walks in the morning have been wonderful. This place is "so peaceful" to quote James. The girls have some small town-ing to catch up on. Like waving at EVERYONE you see. And saying "hi" to anyone that is in ear range. They are still shy, city kid shy. You know, where you don't make eye contact. I think this will grow on them. It will just be frightening if we ever move back to a big city. Then they will be walking around saying hi to everyone and waving at everyone. Better to be friendly, that's what I think.

No comments:

"What other people think of you is none of your business."

"Big or small there is a difference only you can make."