Saturday, January 12, 2008
Your own personal DJ in the car.
On the way home from my parents house tonight I hear from the back seat "I need Ring of Fire." Campbell has this thing for Johnny Cash right now. There is nothing cuter then hearing a 2 year old singing "burns, burns, burns, the ring of fire . . . " She has the song pretty much memorized. After the song ends, James pipes up, "I want to listen to "Wishing on a Star" ("When Christmas Comes to Town" from the Polar Express). We flip flopped these two songs for the duration of the car ride. Each child showcasing their vocal skills with their song. Campbell is also known for requesting "Louder!" often.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"What other people think of you is none of your business."
"Big or small there is a difference only you can make."
"Big or small there is a difference only you can make."

2 comments:
At least your kids don't say, "Shh! Don't sing, mom!" I can't even hum and get away with it. It's going to be a long 12 years before I get my car back. But then I'm going to sing and sing and sing!
Ring of Fire...that's too cute!
Umm I'm pretty sure that's the cutest thing I've EVER heard!! Do you have a video camera?? If you do you have to tape Campbell singing that. Jacob and I are cracking up!!
Post a Comment