Saturday, April 24, 2010

Sarah

I recently was looking through my wedding pictures and I love this picture of Grandpa and Sarah.

Today it will be four years since we lost my sister Sarah. Campbell was 6 months old when Sarah passed away. James remembers her, which is great. I am so glad that they were able to have a relationship. She was the best Aunt ever! Although she struggled with depression she always liked to make people laugh. I miss her so much! But at least now she isn't struggling anymore. When I show Taite pictures of her she smiles and points, I wonder if they were able to meet in heaven ; )

From James: She is very kind to me. She would give me candy. She would put makeup on me. She is the best Aunt.

I had to include this picture too. Sarah and Gwyneth. So cute!


One of Sarah's best friends has started a challenge of Sarah's 100 Days of Service. "Starting from this Saturday try to do something kind, an act of service, for someone else everyday. It should be something outside of what you would usually do." I am excited to incorporate more service into my life in remembrance of Sarah.

4 comments:

Miner Famliy said...

Thanks for the pictures Erin. I've been thinking about her all day.

Heather said...

Those are great pictures. I miss her so much.

Becky said...

Beautiful photos of a beautiful girl. <3

brit said...

That was really touching. Thanks for sharing.

"What other people think of you is none of your business."

"Big or small there is a difference only you can make."