Campbell on her beloved tricycle. She "knows that tri means three."
The worms she has in the back. We need to free them so they don't die.
Taite Easter Morning!
The big girls egg hunting.
The Three Musketeers Princess Barbie Crew. James is Aurora, Campbell is Cinderella and Taite is Belle. This was all decided before Taite was born.
For James day off from school we went to the Mississippi Museum and Aquarium. We had so much fun!
Random Pictures
Soccer season has started! This is Campbell's first year playing. James and Campbell had games at the same time, so Bill and I had to split up. I was with Campbell and she wanted me to hold her hand, literally. She was collecting leaves that were painted from the lines on the field. Bill came at half time to switch. When he saw me on the field he looked at me like I was crazy. I told Campbell I would be right back so she would stay on the field. When I got to Bill he told me I need to "cut the apron strings!" I shrugged, told him good luck and went to watch James. When James and I returned to Campbell's field she was playing! Throwing the ball in and running with the beehive of kids around the ball. I asked Bill how he did it. (other than Dad's are just so different than Mom's) He said that he told her if she played he would tell her how they paint the lines on the field. She is so mechanically minded! And by the end of the game she forgot all about it. Hopefully next week she will remember how fun it is to play!
Our strawberry patch! We are so excited!
More random pictures. James had the camera. I think she did a pretty good job!
Thanks Nancy for the toy! Taite loves it!

1 comment:
Awesome family pics as usual. I also like the new background.
Post a Comment