Friday, April 2, 2010

Come on over . . .

We are doing avocado facials,

and pretending it is summer!

Yesterday I think it hit 80, so when Campbell asked for the slip'n'slide I thought "Sure, we won't be able to get it out again for at least 6 more weeks!" She ran outside buck naked with swimsuit in hand while I was setting it up. When Bill got home from work the girls helped him wash the car. While I got to go on a walk with my close friend Nancy, not pushing strollers!!! This weather is just the pick me up I needed. I could do without the allergies though;)

6 comments:

Jetta said...

so jealous! It decided to snow here this week instead! Oh how I despise winter. xoxo

brit said...

whatever. it snowed, rained and hailed here last week. glad you are enjoying it.

Heather said...

awesome!

Becky said...

Coolest mom ever.

Mandy said...

how are you guys!!! your kids are so cute!!

Anonymous said...

I love it when the weather gets warmer!

"What other people think of you is none of your business."

"Big or small there is a difference only you can make."