Another of James with her old friends from DeKalb. Rylie and Tanner. They are so big now. I love James' chubby cheeks!
In Chicago with our friends from DeKalb the Marchants. This was so many moons ago!
Whenever anyone (well, a lot of people) hear our last name for the first time (or second or third) they have this need to repeat it three times. Try it and you might find that inner rapper you always knew you were!
Another of James with her old friends from DeKalb. Rylie and Tanner. They are so big now. I love James' chubby cheeks!
In Chicago with our friends from DeKalb the Marchants. This was so many moons ago!
2 comments:
I love the one of James and Camille. They still look pretty much the same just taller and with longer hair.
wow... all I can say is WOW! The funny thing is I remember thinking that James and Rylie we such big kids at the time... weird because they were such little tikes... shoot, Campbell and Jocelyn are now older then they were when we moved away.... has it really been soooooo long??? time flies
Post a Comment