Friday, October 30, 2009

Happy Halloween!



Cleaning out the pumpkins. Campbell would not put her hand in.
Kitty loves pumpkins. And watermelon. And peas. He's just kind of weird.
Some type of instructions being given.
Bill is now considered a master carver at our house. He will be making masterpieces from now on. Anything his little princesses ask!
Taite getting ready for the festivities at James' school.
Trunk or Treat at the church. James is a witch. Campbell of course had to be a T Rex and Taite a little pumpkin.
No school today so we did a skeleton craft. It kept them busy for a very long time. And they did a great job!

4 comments:

Becky said...

Fantastic costumes, and I'm loving Bill's pumpkin carving!

Heidi said...

I love how their costumes show their personalities (except for Taite-- I'm guessing she didn't pick the pumpkin).

I'll have to remember that skeleton craft for next year.

Heather said...

Nice shot of Kitty's tongue in action. Did Bill use some special tools? Cool pumpkins. I like how the girls are both concentrating on their noodle skeletons.

pawlowski said...

Cute pictures, Joey was telling Johns aunt about what good pumpking carvers you guys were. He was really impressed with the dinosaur and the witch. :)

"What other people think of you is none of your business."

"Big or small there is a difference only you can make."