Monday, June 29, 2009

Pictures

Taite has started playing with things. It's pretty cool.I love when we go to put the pictures on the computer and find the girls had been taking pictures. They crack me up.

Taite in all her happiness. She is a great baby.
We harvested some strawberries. They were delicious. We also had fresh salad greens from the garden yesterday. So wonderful!

4 comments:

Becky said...

When did Campbell completely give up the toddler look? I mean, i know it's been fading for a while now, but her look has totally changed. And don't even get me started on how cute Taite is!

Quists said...

Cute, cute girls! I love these pictures. Oh, and the post below this... got me all sweating in anticipation (okay, not really)... but I'm not ready for the sleepless nights again and they are fast approaching! AH! :)

Miner Famliy said...

Taite is sooooooooooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pawlowski said...

I love Taite's little chubby neck. She is growing so fast. Such cute girls!

"What other people think of you is none of your business."

"Big or small there is a difference only you can make."