Wednesday, April 30, 2008

What else has been going on?

Cross dressing Polly Pocket guys. James said he needed to Hula.The new little boy at my parents farm. It's he cute?

If you are close enough, come to the play date May 9th at my mom's to meet him.

The Yard
(I tried to get Bill to do crazy things with me while we were in Iowa to get thrown in there, but he wasn't up for it.)

James had me come downstairs last week to play church. The best part was mid song when the organist said "I'm done" got up, turned off the organ and walked out.

5 comments:

emily kate said...

Oh my gosh! Playing church! That is so cute! And I love that James is leading music out of the scriptures. So so cute.

Laurel said...

What? The organist in your ward doesn't do that?

Laurel said...

By the way. Your comments always are so kind. They really make my day. Thanks!

Heidi said...

Sometimes you just really, really need to hula. I respect that.

Heather said...

Rick does have great hair for cross dressing.

"What other people think of you is none of your business."

"Big or small there is a difference only you can make."