Monday, February 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"What other people think of you is none of your business."
"Big or small there is a difference only you can make."
"Big or small there is a difference only you can make."
Whenever anyone (well, a lot of people) hear our last name for the first time (or second or third) they have this need to repeat it three times. Try it and you might find that inner rapper you always knew you were!
5 comments:
So cute!! Love her vocalizations.
She is so cute - especially the roar - she sounds like Campbell!
YAY Taite! So so cute. It's so fun to think our baby will be in this stage a year from now. And by fun, I mean terrifying. :)
So cute!! Finally I get to see her crawl! :) Love the growl, I guess being a dinosaur runs in the family. ;)
So cute! The crawl, the little clap, the roar. She's a keeper.
Post a Comment