Monday, February 15, 2010

She's mobile!

Her new favorite thing to do is take the wash clothes out and put them back in.



She really started crawling last week. When we first moved into this house I was pregnant with Taite. My friend Nancy pointed out that the railing was too high and that a little person could fall through. I never would have thought about that. So, thank you Nancy. Bill built a temporary fix that we will keep in place until she is old enough.


I noticed this morning that she has been crawling so much that her little knees are getting a little worn. She is the cutest little crawler!

4 comments:

Allison said...

Yea! I saw her crawling yesturday at church-she looks so cute!!

desert mom said...

No!!!...she's growing up to fast.

Watch out world another Wicke broadening her intelligence...way to go Taite. Have fun :)

pawlowski said...

So how did you get her to put back the wash clothes? Nice!! I wish my kids could do that. She is really getting big fast!

Quists said...

What a handyman, great job Bill! Taite has such pretty eyes, and those lil' knees are adorable.

"What other people think of you is none of your business."

"Big or small there is a difference only you can make."