Tuesday, December 15, 2009

What we have been up to.



We got our Christmas tree.  It was nice because there wasn't any snow yet.
My parents came down last weekend and Bill and Dad took the big girls sledding.



My mom brought these cute festive outfits for the girls.  They love them!






We built a gingerbread house.





 And we went to our ward Christmas Party.
 

3 comments:

desert mom said...

Isn't Christmas a wonderful time. The girls look so cute in their outfits.
Love and Merry Christmas to all

Brian and Martha said...

cute family. I love your little holiday family video clip.

tinybubbles said...

Oh my gosh...I love that jib jab video!!! That was so hilarious! I have to make one for us! Your kids look fantastic and festive! Looks like Christmas at the Wicke's is a blast!

"What other people think of you is none of your business."

"Big or small there is a difference only you can make."