Thursday, December 10, 2009

If only we had a teleportation machine . . .

Dear Grandpa Bob,

We were decorating gingerbread cookies the other day and Campbell really wanted to bring you some.  She suggested we drive.  If only we had a teleportation machine.  Then we would be delivering you cookies.  



We are inside today for another snow day.  The girls are having so much fun playing together.  

Here are some pictures the girls made for Grandma and Grandpa Wicke

3 comments:

Jetta said...

James looks so unhappy :( I would be too if there was that much snow already.... but then I'm not a big snow fan.

desert mom said...

The cookies look yummy and I would love to help the girls build a snowman. Grandpa hasn't seen the post yet but I'll make sure he sees it. Very pretty Christmas trees!!!
My Love

tinybubbles said...

Ohhhh! I want some of those cookies! I can't believe how big Taite is...and she looks just like Campbell! miss you guys!

"What other people think of you is none of your business."

"Big or small there is a difference only you can make."