For Thanksgiving my parents were so wonderful and rented a minivan so we could all fit in one car and make the drive out to Pennsylvania to spend the holiday with Heather and Rebekah's families. We had a wonderful time with everyone and seeing all the cousins playing together is just fantastic. We are looking forward to spending Christmas with Maegan's family. We are so lucky to live so close to my parents so we can see everyone when they come to visit.
The day after Thanksgiving we went to Hawk Mountain. It was really a fun hike. It was too windy the day we went so the hawks were soaring pretty high.
Everyone at the top of Hawk Mountain.
Campbell posing with the raptors.
I wasn't very good at taking my camera out to snap pictures. But here are a few candid pictures.
Mom, me, Heather and Rebekah. (Heather is having a little girl in February, doesn't she look amazing?!)
We loaded up and got on the road at 5:30 am. Campbell woke up around 6:30 and I gave her an applesauce for breakfast. She yelled up from the back that James wanted one too. When I looked back, this is what I saw. Totally asleep. But Campbell is so nice to be looking out for her sister.

2 comments:
Every blog needs a good sleeping-with-mouth-wide-open photo every now and again. lol. And your eyes look gorgeous in the photo w/your sisters and mom. I'm impressed that the whole clan went on that hike too--great Thanksgiving outing!
LOVE the picture of James sleeping, too funny. It's a keeper for blackmail ina few years!
Post a Comment