Friday, July 17, 2009
We love summer!
Campbell taught me the other day that this is how bunnies sleep.
The girls love to play with their dress up clothes. Here they both have on at least 2 tutu skirts under their clothes skirts.
This summer James went to a Garden Camp. It was run by 4-H. They met once a week for 2 hours and it ran for 6 weeks. She had fun and on the last day she brought home some green onions that we used in our fried rice for dinner. It was delicious.
Campbell catching a toad. She then proceeded to take it around to all the kids standing there that were too timid to pick it up and ask them if they wanted to touch it. She loves animals. No matter how ugly or bumpy!
Taite is the perfect baby. She is so happy and content. She loves to talk too. Bill is in a house full of chattering girls. I think that might be one reason why he loves mowing the lawn so much. The sound of the mower can drown out all of the talking!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"What other people think of you is none of your business."
"Big or small there is a difference only you can make."
"Big or small there is a difference only you can make."

3 comments:
Cute pictures. Seems like you are having a fun summer! Taite is getting so big so fast.
The looks on the kids' faces in the background of the toad shot validate your remarks quite nicely. I must've been a kid like them cuz now I'm afraid of cockroaches and am squeamish about worms. :)
HA HA HA! I loved the comment about Bill mowing the lawn. It's also fun for me to see "girls" being girls in dress-up clothes. I'm outnumbered by the boys around here. Campbell is more brave than me, I don't even like to touch frogs. CUTE pictures.
Post a Comment