Friday, June 12, 2009

So busy!

Three kids has really been keeping me busy. So busy that I had to give up one of my past times. Biting my nails. That's one thing I can cross off of my list of things to do before turning 30! We love trying to get Taite to smile. It is getting easier and easier.
Look at those baby blues. I can't get enough of them.
This week has been crazy. Dentist appointments, trip to the zoo, battery dying on my car, picnic at the park with friends. The list goes on. I need a vacation from this week.At least I get some of this everyday!And when I can't get the girls to do manual labor . . .
(check out the feminine throw, I love it!)
Then they are getting me to do manual labor. This sweatshop is into production of mermaid and merman tails. I have 6 more to go. Those mermen love their tails. And we are anxiously awaiting our strawberries. If the bunnies don't get to them.
Bill was successful in getting his first bunny with his bb gun. I still think it is gross, but I hate them eating our plants! We put up a fence around the veggie garden and the next day a bunny was hopping around the perimeter to find a way in. They don't give up!

9 comments:

Emily Kate said...

Hopefully you can teach Jacob how to stop biting his nails too!

We can't wait to cuddle Taite this summer. That is assuming that we can pry him out of your Dad's arms for a little while. :)

Amy said...

Erin, Taite is so cute! And I can't believe how much she looks like your other girls!

Becky said...

Oh where to begin? The nails look great! I wanna come borrow your neighbor's RV. Mermen costumes--now that's a dedicated momma right there! And REALLY?--only a day before the bunnies were back in business? I think Taite has a look all her own--who do you see in her? Great little post all the way around.

Heather said...

Congrats on kicking the nail biting habit! Adriana just stopped biting hers too. I know I said this before, but Taite is so pretty! So, you are making mermaid tails for Barbie and Ken? How could we get you to make some for us? We don't have any Ken dolls yet but I am considering buying one for Dallin, so he he can still play with his sisters.

The Marshall Family said...

Oh the life with girls. that is sooo different from my house! Congrats on the nails, Isn't that a great day!

Heidi said...

I love how "girlie" your girls are! Mer-ken is awesome. I love Taite's little nose!

Cindy said...

Your life is cute!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness she is getting so big and what a doll! Looks like things are going well for you and the fam. Sure fun to see you and the kids!

tinybubbles said...

One guy we know here gets the bunnies with a bow and arrow...gross! I guess a BB gun is better than that!

"What other people think of you is none of your business."

"Big or small there is a difference only you can make."