Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Campbell, oh Campbell!

Campbell being a bat for the day (she picked out the entire outfit)

I have said before that she has some spunk! Here are some latest developments.

Conversation at lunch:

Me: Campbell did you eat any grapes?
Campbell: No, I don't like grapes. (she does)
Me: Campbell you need to eat some fruit.
Campbell: I'm a fast eater. Chicka-chicka-wa-wa.
(giggles ensue)

moments later:
James: Mom, Campbell said I am gross.
Campbell: Chicka-chicka-wa-wa.

Campbell has started answering with "yes, sir". I have absolutely no idea where this came from, but I like it better than a mumbled "uh-huh".

She has also started referring to her friend Bekah as Becky. I have questioned her and she has no explanation as to where it came from. All she says is "she likes it when I call her that". When asked if Bekah asked her to call her that she said no.

We love our unique little firecracker and get a kick out of all her antics.

5 comments:

Becky said...

What a great photo that is! Can you imagine what it would be like to have boring children? I can't. :)

desert mom said...

I love it!!! Our children give spice to our lives for sure.
Love to All

Laurel said...

LOVED catching up on your blog. Chicka-chicka-wa-wa. (Hilarious!)

Laurel said...

Taite is a cutie pie!

Quists said...

Such a fun little girl... I love her spunk! I have been bad at looking at blogs lately and it was fun to catch up on how you all are doing. I love the pictures too! Do you mind emailing your email address to me again? I am terrible with losing things, and I had a question for you. :) ckquistfamily@hotmail.com THANKS

"What other people think of you is none of your business."

"Big or small there is a difference only you can make."