Monday, February 2, 2009

YMCA

So, one great thing in this town is they just built a new YMCA. The pool is wonderful with the zero entry for the kids. We signed the girls up for swimming lessons and they love it! And they are both gaining a lot of confidence in the water.
On a side note, the other day I was walking through our pretty much empty living room, because we have no furniture to fill it, so it usually just ends up housing toys. I walked by the doll stroller and thought it looked a little funny. On my double take I noticed the kitten, Sweetie, in the basket. They funny part is that the girls weren't home. So, she climbed in there herself. She stayed for a little while too!

7 comments:

brit said...

Swimming with kids is the best.

Adam & Jetta said...

Love the pics of the girls swimming! I can't believe how grown up they look. I was looking through some old pictures the other day and found some from that summer you came to idaho when James was just 9 months or so!

Miner Famliy said...

kitty looks so cute
Gwyneth

Emily Kate said...

Look at those cute girls!! They're looking so grown up!

Heather said...

I love the kitten in the stroller. I am so jealous of your nice YMCA pool.

Karen Nihipali Wicke said...

I love swimming pools. I too am a fish so I'll go swimming with them anytime!

Karen Nihipali Wicke said...

I love swimming pools. I too am a fish so I'll go swimming with them anytime!

"What other people think of you is none of your business."

"Big or small there is a difference only you can make."