For Valentine's we got Heart Attacked by the Young Women in our Branch. The girls really got a kick out of it. Campbell and I also got to help with the Valentine's Party for James' class. All of the kids love Campbell, and so does James' teacher. I can't wait until Campbell gets Mrs. Hepker for kindergarten. We made heart necklaces out of the foamy stickers and played "Do you love your neighbor", the class (including Mrs. Hepker) really had fun with that.
Thursday, February 19, 2009
Lately . . .
We haven't been up to much. Campbell cuddles Sweety all day long.
Last weekend James didn't have school on Friday or Monday. My mom came down and took the girls home with her so Saturday Bill and I could go down to Nauvoo to go to the temple. It was wonderful having time together! And the girls had a blast at Grandma and Grandpa's, to be expected. Bill had a meeting up in WI on Monday so we were able to drive up Sunday. Monday my mom and I took the girls to her YMCA to go swimming and James made some advancements in her swimming skills. She now can swim underwater, for like 30 seconds! She is a little fish. It is just wonderful as a parent to see your kids discover something new:)
For Valentine's we got Heart Attacked by the Young Women in our Branch. The girls really got a kick out of it. Campbell and I also got to help with the Valentine's Party for James' class. All of the kids love Campbell, and so does James' teacher. I can't wait until Campbell gets Mrs. Hepker for kindergarten. We made heart necklaces out of the foamy stickers and played "Do you love your neighbor", the class (including Mrs. Hepker) really had fun with that.
One morning last week I was getting some berries ready for breakfast and Campbell asked if we could make "grapes". That was what I was hearing. After a couple attempts at translation I figured out that she meant crepes. So we whipped up some french pancakes and enjoyed them with the berries:)
Now, I am just trying to stay on top of things until the baby comes. Oh, we were able to set the date for the C-section (weird that we know exactly what day our baby will be born). Our little girl's birthday will be shared with her oldest cousin on my side Gwyneth! Can't wait for April 17th!
For Valentine's we got Heart Attacked by the Young Women in our Branch. The girls really got a kick out of it. Campbell and I also got to help with the Valentine's Party for James' class. All of the kids love Campbell, and so does James' teacher. I can't wait until Campbell gets Mrs. Hepker for kindergarten. We made heart necklaces out of the foamy stickers and played "Do you love your neighbor", the class (including Mrs. Hepker) really had fun with that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"What other people think of you is none of your business."
"Big or small there is a difference only you can make."
"Big or small there is a difference only you can make."

3 comments:
Oh, crepes with berries sound so good. Cute pictures again!
Time is marching on, it won't be long and you'll have another precious daughter, another blessing from heaven.
Love to All
Less than two months! Let's see a picture of you and your belly!! I hope we get a chance to see the new little one while she's still little.
Is that a basketball hoop I spy in front of your house? That is so cool that you got heart attacked. The sharing birthday thing seems to run in the Stephenson clan. From now on we can probably predict when the babies will be born based on which birthdays haven't been taken yet.
Post a Comment