Friday, February 20, 2009

It's fun looking back.

Here is what I look like right now. 8 weeks to go and I know I am going to get much bigger! At least I still feel great;)Let's take a look at some of my other "looks" in time:

Baby Erin (with my sisters Rebekah, Heather and Maegan)

Senior Year of High School

Engagement picture

Wedding picture

Sweet Baby James

Baby Campbell

Sometime between having the girls and now.

And this is how I feel that I look like right now:
On a side note, if anyone is interested in looking up info on names here are some great websites:
  • http://www.parents.com/baby-names/
  • http://www.nymbler.com/
  • http://www.babynamewizard.com/
And if you happen to stumble upon a wonderful girls name let me know!

8 comments:

Emily Kate said...

You look fantastic!! I hope I look half that cute when I get pregnant. I'm not holding my breath. :)

Adam & Jetta said...

Looking great!!! I'm glad you're feeling good too. I'll keep my eyes out for any good names!

Heather Dawson said...

You only have 8 more weeks?? You look great... and happy!! I hope it's a relaxing 8 weeks...!

Heather said...

What a great belly picture. You definitely chose the right shirt! It is so cute how high up she still is, you should take another one after she drops. I love those figurines at the end of the post! That is totally how I felt when I was pregnant.

Da Ilaoa's said...

Erin-You look good! I enjoyed looking back at all of your pictures :) Can you believe you will be a mother of three in 8 weeks! That's so cool! We gotta keep in touch even more now as we get closer.

Laura said...

You look great and tiny! I can't believe you have a date set - lucky girl... I just have to do it the old fashioned way and wait anxiously. I only have 4 weeks left - though I'm OK to wait as life is going to get so complicated! :) We need to chat about girl names... at this point if we have a girl it will be coming home as "baby Currey" - I just can't find one!!!! Kennedy keeps asking about Campbell- so a little drive to Iowa is on the agenda when good weather finally arrives...

Laura said...

You know I'm on the hunt for girls names too... here are some I found on the nymbler site you posted:

Emerson
Kerrigan
Darcy/Darby
Presley
Harper
Reese

So, do you and Bill agree on anything or are you like Adam and I - we hate everything the other one suggests? :)

The Marshall Family said...

Ok, so I feel like a big dork! I guess I need to come out of my cave and start checking up on my friends. I had NO clue you were pregnant! Congratulations! I am so excited for you. I am going to keep reading back to find out when you are due and all the fun details.

"What other people think of you is none of your business."

"Big or small there is a difference only you can make."