
Every year (the whopping 2 so far) I have a hard time remembering Campbell's birthday. Don't judge, I already feel like a horrible mother about this. I did get better this year. Her birthday (and I did choose the day since we had a scheduled C-section) is the day after Halloween. All Saints Day. November 1st. With the stress of Halloween costumes last year I almost completely forgot her birthday until my friend Amanda, whose house we were staying at that night, asked what she should get for her. This year we had a party. It was not up to Erin standards. The invites were emailed and I didn't have a Pooh Honey game to play. But we did have fun. Considering that the morning of the birthday I was called to watch my friends kids at 5:30 am because she was in labor. Cupcakes were made at 10 am with the party starting at 11:30. Well, with that all said Campbell had tons of fun with her friends and she got
way too many presents.


Here are some more pictures of the big girls being punks and the whole gang.
2 comments:
Yay! Happy birthday to Campbell! It looks like a fun party!
By the way, we considered Adriana to be about the age of our relationship, because she was born a couple months after we started dating. And we consider Campbell to be the age of how long we've been dating since Jacob got home since she was born right after he got home!
Well, don't feel bad. For the last 5 years I have struggled to remember Logan's correct birthday. For whatever reason, I want to insist it is the 12th of Nov. It's the sixth. I even had a hard time picking up a prescription for her last year because I gave the wrong birthdate. Ah well.
And as far as the birthday goes, I'm sure Campbell had a great time despite it not meeting your standards. She got cake and presents. What else matters?!
By the way, I'm glad Thomas found out about your blog!
Post a Comment