I've seen so many lists of gratefulness on blogs and I was wondering when I would get a chance to work my list up. The time has come. I was tagged by Becky to list ten things I am thankful for. Here goes:
1. My husband. We were directed to each other through blind choices and it is truly "meant to be" that we are together. He is so grounded and me so out of control. Bill just has a way about him to dissipate anxieties, lighten the situation. (When I was introduced to the character Jasper, the description reminded me of Bill.)
2. My girls. Sometimes, most often, the littlest things can make me cry. It is because I try to see and understand the weight of things. I love them so dearly and want to be everything they need. They bring joy into my life everyday.
3. Family. I am such a people person, in the sense that I love learning about and understanding people. I love when family can get together, no matter how stressful it can be. I am grateful for all the wonderful people in my family that have taught me so much.
4. My spirituality. I have always had a deep understanding of things spiritual. I am thankful for the gifts I have been given of security in where I came from, why I am here and where we will go after this earth life.
5. Free long distance. Bill's work and all of my family's are out of the area code we live in. I love to talk and it is great that I get one flat phone bill every month. I would go crazy without it!
6. My talents. I find much serenity in the process of creating and I love to try new things. There are still so many things I want to learn to make and I am thankful that I have the skills to do most anything.
7. Hot Chocolate. It is getting cold here and one of my indulgent pleasures is nice hot chocolate.
8. Friends (that counts all my sisters!). I have some of the greatest friends. I am thankful for friends that I can call and whine to and that will help me figure things out. I always need a good sounding board.
9. Music. I have always loved the power of music. I also love that Bill and I have already passed on this love to our girls.
10. Books. This is another indulgent pleasure. I say that it is indulgent because there is always so many other things I could be doing. It keeps me sane to read and it is the only way I can fall asleep!
Now, I tag Heather, Emily, Laurel, Yohanna and Heather.
Friday, November 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"What other people think of you is none of your business."
"Big or small there is a difference only you can make."
"Big or small there is a difference only you can make."

3 comments:
What a great list! I am so glad you are blogging because it makes me feel more connected to you and Bill. And what a gift that is!
Thanks for the tag. I will be putting my list together and there isn't a better week to do it.
Ooooo, your comment about hot chocolate made me think of Godiva hot chocolate...there is no Godiva out here :( but now that it is nice and chilly, we've been savoring the can you gave us!!!
Beautiful! I for one have always felt blessed to call you my friend!
Jetta
Post a Comment